- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Proficient in requirement gathering & analysis and translate them into technical requirements.
- Expert in asynchronous processing, multi-threading and web services integration (Soap, Rest).
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, design patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Strong knowledge on Network Library- Retrofit, Volley, and Okhttp.
- Experienced in Android NDK environment.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Good knowledge in Open Source, JAVA and Android development environment.
- Expert in application debugging, Unit testing and bug fixing.
- Candidate must follow all standard and best coding practices.
- Proficient in prioritization and skilled in resolving urgent tasks by taking effective action with a commitment to excellence
Work Experience: 2+ years
Job Type: Full-time
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Bidding and communication with potential client on different portals like freelancer, Upwork, Peopleperhour, Guru, Service seeking
- Analyze requirements and draft specifications
- Research any relevant information related to the assigned scope of work
- Develop end-user deliverable content/documentation for new functionality
- Maintain end-user deliverable content/documentation with existing functionality
- Abide to established standards and processes
- Once the project starts, proper follow up with client
- Build long term relations with client for future projects
- Manage client requests and update project budget based on the same. This will be in case the client doesn’t accept the change request suggestions from the Development team
- Monitor project timelines from time to time
- Project closure activity and prepare marketing budget after project closure
- Knowledge of e-commerce and social networking
- Able to communicate with clients on phone (US/Europe)
Work Experience: Fresher / 1 year experience
A Content Writer is someone who is capable of writing content exclusively for websites . Web Content basically refers to factual information for e.g. features or benefits of a product, service or an idea.
The responsibilities of a Web Content Writer can include the following:
- Writing web content for websites / portals from scratch
- Editing and Proof reading content once written
- Writing, editing and proof reading copy for client projects based on the material supplied by them
- Writing product descriptions , brand support material etc
- Proof reading, editing and writing content on a regular basis for building up the website including informative short articles
- Check web pages finally before making them live
- Graduate/Post Graduate with a good command over the English language
- A flair for writing with an understanding of what works on the internet
- An ability to work in a team with good communication skills
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly. A knack for editing and proof reading with good research skills
- Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences
- An understanding of keywords and meta tags – Ability to write web page titles, meta tag descriptions, alt tags for images etc
- Experience with a publishing house can be an added advantage
Work Experience: Minimum 2 years
- Design compensation and benefits packages for employees
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annually)
- Recommend fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Create and run referral bonus programs
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
- Conduct background checks of employees before being hired
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive
- Knowledge of full-cycle recruiting
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- MBA in Human Resources
Work Experience: Fresher / 1 year
Magento Developer 1.9/2.0 version – 2 required
- Desired Technical Skills and Competencies:
- CakePHP knowledge
- Experience with using Content Delivery Network
- Experience with utilizing Caching – through NGINX + APC + Memcache + Varnish caching
- PHP Accelerators – APC, ZendOptimizer+ or Xcache
- Experience creating Modules/WebServices (REST/SOAP)/Themes
- Experience with MySQL/ Apache/ Redis/ Varnish
- Experience with developing customer plugins and components for Magento
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum) using continuous integration and delivery tools such as: GitHub, CloudFormation, CodeBuild, etc.
Work Experience: 1 -3 years
Social Media Executive
We are looking for a talented Social Media Executive to administer our social media accounts. He/She will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. Will manage our company profile in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social Media Executive, we expect the candidate to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. Should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistence
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Executive
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Work Experience: Minimum 1 year
Salary: No restriction for deserving candidate
Windows System Administrator
- Troubleshooting and Administration of Windows based applications, Operating Systems (Desktop and Server) and Server Roles (AD DS, DHCP, DNS, DFS, Print Server, File Server)
- Windows Clustering / Load Balancing / High Availability
- Windows SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 (Management experience from Infra side of Database services)
- Windows Servers 2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2/2016 (Must have understanding of all these platform)
- Microsoft Cloud Services – IaaS/PaaS/SaaS (Azure/Office 365)
- Creating and managing Service Requests and Incidents through a ticket System, Chat, phones.
- Perform daily system monitoring.
- Reviewing system and application logs and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Should have excellent communication skills for international customers and excellent customer interfacing skills
- Should have a minimum of 3 yrs. of relevant experience in Windows server Management as primary skill set preferably MCSA/MCSE certified
- Must be aware about the basic security aspects in the hosting industry.
Work Experience: 3+ years
Job Type: Full-time
- Theme and plugin development (mostly forWordPress)
- Experience on E-commerce platforms
- Experience testing UI/UX for responsiveness across different devices.
- Building out responsive layouts with cross-browser & cross-device compatibility.
- Working knowledge of any programming language and SQL Concepts.
- Good understanding of Drag n Drop Builder Like Visual Composer, Elementer etc.
- Good verbal and written ENGLISH communication skills.
Work Experience: 1-2 years
Job Type: Full-time