Windows System Administrator
- Troubleshooting and Administration of Windows based applications, Operating Systems (Desktop and Server) and Server Roles (AD DS, DHCP, DNS, DFS, Print Server, File Server)
- Windows Clustering / Load Balancing / High Availability
- Windows SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 (Management experience from Infra side of Database services)
- Windows Servers 2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2/2016 (Must have understanding of all these platform)
- Microsoft Cloud Services – IaaS/PaaS/SaaS (Azure/Office 365)
- Creating and managing Service Requests and Incidents through a ticket System, Chat, phones.
- Perform daily system monitoring.
- Reviewing system and application logs and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Should have excellent communication skills for international customers and excellent customer interfacing skills
- Should have a minimum of 3 yrs. of relevant experience in Windows server Management as primary skill set preferably MCSA/MCSE certified
- Must be aware about the basic security aspects in the hosting industry.
Work Experience: 3+ years
Job Type: Full-time