- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Proficient in requirement gathering & analysis and translate them into technical requirements.
- Expert in asynchronous processing, multi-threading and web services integration (Soap, Rest).
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, design patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Strong knowledge on Network Library- Retrofit, Volley, and Okhttp.
- Experienced in Android NDK environment.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Good knowledge in Open Source, JAVA and Android development environment.
- Expert in application debugging, Unit testing and bug fixing.
- Candidate must follow all standard and best coding practices.
- Proficient in prioritization and skilled in resolving urgent tasks by taking effective action with a commitment to excellence
Work Experience: 2+ years
Job Type: Full-time