IT Support Services

eSageIT specializes in delivering enterprise level IT solutions and services at prices that suit you. Our team works as an extension of your company to deliver rapid, efficient and effective solutions to issues using cutting edge technologies. Our technical expertise covers everything from network infrastructure, to servers and computers, and workstations.

Provides comprehensive Outsourced Business IT

Hosting Support

Expert services for your peace of mind! Our expert Network Operation Engineers monitor, manage and maintain your IT infrastructure while providing stellar customer support services through our Help Desk Support, Chat Support and Phone Support, 24x7, 365 days a year.

MSP Support

Studies indicate only 20% of the IT budget is spent on new projects and initiatives, whereas the remaining 80% is earmarked to keep the lights on! Wouldn’t you like to reverse this tendency? MSP Support Services enable you reduce costs related to maintaining existing applications and systems so that you can place emphasis on technological advancements that help grow your business.

Monitoring Services

Having the best monitoring tools isn’t enough. You need qualified staff to handle alerts; because it can spell longer downtimes and the loss of customers! Our Monitoring Services are an extension of support to your staff during the dreaded graveyard shift. Our engineers will monitor and respond to alerts while proactively maintaining important business applications.

Dedicated Virtual Admin

We are an extension of your professional support, but at an affordable price! Our Dedicated Virtual Admin services can help you with: • Maintaining SLA’s • After Hours Assistance • Extension of network operation center services • Staying one step ahead of your competitors!

MAIL OUR SALES DEPARTMENT
info@esagesolutions.com
OUR SKYPE ID
eSageIT Solutions
 

You can expect:

  • Expert's opinion
  • Detailed conversation
  • Project cost